708buy.com is a leading online marketplace for the world's small and medium size businesses and the largest China-based wholesale trading platform in the world.

Founded in 2009 by former Joyo.com CEO, Mr Yang, 708buy.com is proud to be PayPal's largest client in the Asia-Pacific region serving over 1.4 million registered buyers from 230 international locations and in excess of 300,000 China-based sellers. Offering over 20 million product listings at any one time, 708buy.com facilitates thousands of successful transactions per day.

On 708buy.com, international buyers can purchase directly from Chinese wholesalers and factories, who offer a wide range of products at very low prices. 708buy offers a quick-and-easy online purchasing process in addition to providing all of our clients a dedicated and knowledgeable customer service team. Our tried and tested Trust Marketing and Escrow payment processes guarantee a safe and secure purchasing environment.

Had an Experience with 708buy Inc?

Comments

Unacceptable Failure of Zerowater Products Zerowater "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..." Read more Dr Dabber - Multiple Dr. Dabber AURA failures; $400 wasted while I am NOT Dr Dabber "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..." Read more V2 Cigarette - V2 Pro Series 3 half baked, leaky carts, deceitful customer service V2 Cigarette "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..." Read more Saladmaster - Fake positive Reviews by Dealers ( Disgusting Food ) Saladmaster "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..." Read more Flanigan Brothers Septic Illegal Flanigan Brothers Septic "Flanigan brothers septic is an illegal dumping septic tank company. They have been caught in the city of Buford for illegally dumping sewage into storm drains. They have also been..." Read more Stouffers - Frozen dinner Stouffers "My husband was eating one of the meals and almost gagged in order to get the bone out of his throat .we buy from you weekly and have never had..." Read more Acceptance Now - This place is a joke Acceptance Now "This is my yard before and after these people have came. Twice this has happened. Not to mention giving my lawn person my info and why they was here im..." Read more ATT - I'm ready to change  providers ATT "My paycheck was changed abruptly to a direct deposit .I had already extended my payment date and then changed it again online .the direct deposit states that it will be..." Read more