Guangdong, Guangdong

708buy.com is a leading online marketplace for the world's small and medium size businesses and the largest China-based wholesale trading platform in the world.

Founded in 2009 by former Joyo.com CEO, Mr Yang, 708buy.com is proud to be PayPal's largest client in the Asia-Pacific region serving over 1.4 million registered buyers from 230 international locations and in excess of 300,000 China-based sellers. Offering over 20 million product listings at any one time, 708buy.com facilitates thousands of successful transactions per day.

On 708buy.com, international buyers can purchase directly from Chinese wholesalers and factories, who offer a wide range of products at very low prices. 708buy offers a quick-and-easy online purchasing process in addition to providing all of our clients a dedicated and knowledgeable customer service team. Our tried and tested Trust Marketing and Escrow payment processes guarantee a safe and secure purchasing environment.

Had an Experience with 708buy Inc?

Comments

Manpower

Got my ipad last week. I am about to pick up some accessories to protect and make-up it. One piece of skins sounds good.

coocch

Have ordered from 708buy for years, and never had a problem. Customer service is always helpful, delivery is timely, and never had a problem with payment or refunds.